- Industry leading AI solution applied to R&D, Medical Affairs, Marketing and Commercialization
- Anchor in highly respected Chicago-based Private Equity/Angel Investment Group
- Development stage bio-pharma company focused on novel insulin formulations
- Real-time supply chain platform used by Fortune 500 companies tracking location, temperature and exceptions
- Development stage pharma company focused on priming NK cells to eliminate residual cancer
- Founder in a company providing innovative automated parking technology, software and web solutions
Omnisure Group, LLC In early 2010, Lincoln Park Capital, LLC along with talented and experienced executives in specialty finance founded Omnisure Group, LLC (“Omnisure”). Omnisure, a specialty finance company, is dedicated to creating affordable, fully customized payment plans for vehicle and home service contracts.
From inception, as the majority investor in Omnisure, LPC worked closely with the management team to build reliable, complete and scalable systems, attract good partners, customers and employees and build a strong financial base with a mix of equity and debt including a syndicated senior lending facility led by a leading regional bank and rounded out by several other leading regional and national banks. From the summer of 2010 through the fall of 2014, Omnisure financed over $1.3 billion in contracts and became a leading company in its space.
In the fall of 2014, Omnisure was sold to Fortress Investment Group, LLC (NYSE:FIG) in order to bring additional resources to bear for a mature company and LPC subsequently made a significant investment post-sale supporting additional growth.