- Length: Five weeks.
- Hours: A Lincoln Scholar should be able to allocate approximately ten hours per week on individual research, phone calls, and in-person meetings.
- Travel: A Lincoln Scholar should be able to visit LPC's offices at 440 N. Wells St. once a week for about an hour.
- Collect and interpret information from a variety of sources, including company websites, presentations, SEC filings, patents, and scientific literature.
- Quickly understand the existing commercial market, trajectory, and competitive landscape of designated therapeutic areas.
- Generate company-specific due diligence slide decks that argue for or against investment and provide concise supporting evidence.
- Advanced-stage doctoral candidate or postdoctoral scholar in biology, chemistry, medicine, statistics, or computer science. Expertise in bioinformatics, bioengineering, or systems biology is preferred.
- Candidates will have a strong interest in applying scientific knowledge to investing and business.
- A Lincoln Scholar should be comfortable working independently and have excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should send a brief statement of interest and a recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org